After graduating from high school in the United States, he went to Turkey, to Konya Selçuk University Tourism guidance Department. After working as a Native Speaker at various private schools for about 10 years, he is currently working at Duru ELT. In addition to 10 years spent with students, he also improved himself as a radio programmer, comedian, and speaker. He also wrote a play which played a full house " Let's get things done", and which in association with Ministry of Education took stage in project schools in different provinces. Continuing to do different activities with students, Erol continues to present innovations of the ELT Department which is still improving at schools.
Helping Unmotivated Students
In this session we are going to talk about;
• Definition of Success and adjustments for our ELT system.
• What can we do to improve ourselves and motivate young learners?
• We need to define our problem. Then come up with a game plan.
• 5 “C” of 21st-century mind that should have.
• What would make good teacher great?